Confluence overview for Fermi Gamma-Ray Space Telescope
Fermi maintains a number of different confluence spaces, including:
- LAT Calendar
- Anti-Coincidence Detector
- Beam Test 2006
- Core Meeting
- Data Handling
- Data and Service Challenges
- Fermi Friends
- Fermi Senior Review
- Flight Integration svac-SAS CCB
- Gino Pipeline
- LAT Multiwavelength Coordinating Group
- LAT Science Groups
- LAT Public Talks
- LAT Science Public
- Infrastructure How-to-Fix
- SAS: Science Analysis Systems
- SAS Developers Corner
- SAS JIRA ISSUE Summary
- Science Tools
- System Tests
- System Tests Reports
How do I?
- Change my e-mail or name?
- Change my Crowd password? (Does not work for Unix or Windows accounts; see password.slac.stanford.edu for Unix and Windows accounts)
- Retrieve a forgotten userid or password? (Again, does not work for Unix or Windows accounts; contact the SLAC IT Service Desk)
- Request a new group or collaboration space?
- Set up a personal space
Create a blog post to share news and announcements with your team and company.
What's New with Confluence
Read about changes that have recently been applied to the SLAC / FERMI Confluence wiki. Recent changes:
Confluence Tips and Tricks
Read tips for making more effective use of confluence at SLAC and share your own tips. Recent tips:
Getting around the Confluence previewer
Mar 03, 2016
Confluence is sending me too many e-mails about page updates. Can you turn them off?
Jun 26, 2015
Converting HTML to Confluence Wiki Markup
Unknown User (edenys)Aug 10, 2012