This page is designed to be a master Table to Contents to point to current and relevant documentation related to the systems and software transitioning to the FSSC from the ISOC. Feel free to add relevant documentation as you find/create it. Most of the initial entries were gleaned from the software week meeting notes.
Transition Overview/Management Documents
- 10 Yr Software Transition Dashboard - list tracking open issues
- SLAC to FSSC transition questions - unresolved questions
- Software Master List
Software Week Agenda/Notes
- Fermi Software Week Winter 2017
- Fermi Software Week Fall 2017
- Fermi Software Week Winter 2018
- Notes - These are just the live notes on Google docs
Mission Planning/Flight Operations
ISOC Software and Tasks
- Regular and semi-regular manual ISOC tasks
- ISOC software summary
- How-To-Fix page - We should make sure this information on this page is correct and add things, as needed.
- ISOC SVN Repsitory Information - We need to determine who is/will be responsible for the various packages.
Specific Software or Tasks
- Skimmer at Slac
- LogWatcher - Updated by Don to add information about handling errors reported by LogWatcher.
- FASTCopy and Level-0 Archiving How-To - Created by Don to capture the archiving procedures.
- astore reference
Half Pipe & Level 1 Processing
- Pipeline II User's Guide - A good starting point for understanding the general organization of the pipeline and the tools needed to track down problems.
- Things to know while on-call for Data Processing
- Pipeline errors and solutions - This is a page collecting recently encountered errors and how they were fixed.
- LAT calibrations
- How to shutdown and restart the pipeline server
- How to update alarm limits
- Reprocessing Instructions
- Leap Second Adjustments
- New DRP sources based on ATels
Initial note from Jim about how to handle ASP: http://glast.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs/users/jchiang/ASP/