This is the home page for Confluence at SLAC.
Usage of this system is subject to SLAC's Acceptable Use Policy.
SLAC's Confluence now has the Midori Archiving plugin installed. Most spaces have a simple default configuration, but space admins can change that. Learn more here, or contact apps-admin.
SLAC employees and users with a Windows or UNIX account can proceed to sign in here
- If you do not have a SLAC Windows or UNIX account and do not plan to obtain one, you can request a crowd account to access Confluence.
- If you do not see an item in the space list below you are looking for:
- it could be because you are not logged in, or
- you do not have the necessary permissions. To request additional privileges, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and specify which section of Confluence you need access to.
- Need help logging in, or with something else? Check the FAQ or email email@example.com
How do I?
- Change my e-mail or name?
- Change my Crowd password? (Does not work for Unix or Windows accounts.)
- Retrieve a forgotten userid or password? (Again, does not work for Unix or Windows accounts.)
- Request a new group or collaboration space?
- Set up a personal space?
A category is used to group together a list of spaces.You can display a category's spaces by selecting a category from below:View Spaces with Category:
|Space:||Data Preservation and Long Term Analysis|
|Space:||Joint Workshop on |Vub| and |Vcb| (Vxb 2009)|
Create a blog post to share news and announcements with your team and company.
What's New with Confluence
Read about changes that have recently been applied to the SLAC / FERMI Confluence wiki. Recent changes:
Confluence Tips and Tricks
Read tips for making more effective use of confluence at SLAC and share your own tips. Recent tips:
Getting around the Confluence previewer
Mar 03, 2016
Confluence is sending me too many e-mails about page updates. Can you turn them off?
Jun 26, 2015
Converting HTML to Confluence Wiki Markup
Unknown User (edenys)Aug 10, 2012