This is the home page for Confluence at SLAC.
Usage of this system is subject to SLAC's Acceptable Use Policy.
SLAC employees and users with a Windows or UNIX account can proceed to sign in here
- If you do not have a SLAC Windows or UNIX account and do not plan to obtain one, you can request a crowd account to access Confluence.
- If you do not see an item in the space list below you are looking for:
- it could be because you are not logged in, or
- you do not have the necessary permissions. To request additional privileges, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and specify which section of Confluence you need access to.
- Need help logging in, or with something else with Confluence or JIRA? Check the FAQ or email email@example.com
- For general IT Help at SLAC: call the IT Service Desk at 650-926-4357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I?
- Change my e-mail or name?
- Change my Crowd password? (Does not work for Unix or Windows accounts; see password.slac.stanford.edu for Unix and Windows accounts)
- Reset a forgotten or expired userid or password? (Again, does not work for Unix or Windows accounts; contact the SLAC IT Service Desk for those)
- Request a new space for a group or collaboration?
- Set up a personal space
A category is used to group together a list of spaces.You can display a category's spaces by selecting a category from below:View Spaces with Category:
|Space:||Data Preservation and Long Term Analysis|
|Space:||Joint Workshop on |Vub| and |Vcb| (Vxb 2009)|
What's New with Confluence
Read about changes that have recently been applied to the SLAC / FERMI Confluence wiki. Recent changes:
Confluence Tips and Tricks
Read tips for making more effective use of confluence at SLAC and share your own tips. Recent tips:
Getting around the Confluence previewer
Mar 03, 2016
Confluence is sending me too many e-mails about page updates. Can you turn them off?
Jun 26, 2015
Converting HTML to Confluence Wiki Markup
Unknown User (edenys)Aug 10, 2012