This is the home page for Confluence at SLAC
Usage of this system is subject to SLAC's Acceptable Use Policy.
SLAC employees and users with a Windows or UNIX account can proceed to sign in here
- If you do not have a SLAC Windows or UNIX account and do not plan to obtain one, you can request a crowd account to access Confluence.
- If you do not see an item in the space list below you are looking for:
- it could be because you are not logged in, or
- you do not have the necessary permissions. To request additional privileges, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and specify which section of Confluence you need access to.
- Need help logging in, or with something else with Confluence or JIRA? Check the FAQ or email email@example.com
- For general IT Help at SLAC: call the IT Service Desk at 650-926-4357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scientific Computing: https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/SCSPub/Home
A category is used to group together a list of spaces.You can display a category's spaces by selecting a category from below:View Spaces with Category:
|Space:||Data Preservation and Long Term Analysis|
|Space:||Joint Workshop on |Vub| and |Vcb| (Vxb 2009)|
Create a blog post to share news and announcements with your team and company.