This page collects information on using ATLAS computing resources at SLAC and at CERN. It includes instructions and pointers for ATLAS analysis, software development, office use etc.
ATLAS Computing at SLAC
- For basic information, please refer to the items under User Information in the U.S. ATLAS Center at SLAC web page.
- Brief introduction of SLAC ATLAS Computing Environment to new users can be found at CERN Twiki: https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/viewauth/AtlasComputing/SPARatSLAC (require an CERN account. If you don't have a CERN account, try this snapshot of the page http://wt2.slac.stanford.edu/SLAC-ACF-twiki.pdf)
- Running batch jobs
- Please refer to SLAC's FastX page for information on remote W-window access.
- SLAC Computing Resources
- Read about Using the GRID at SLAC
- Also note some handy SLAC/ATLAS Computing Tips and Tricks
- Save time by Avoiding Typing Your Password for SVN
- SLAC batch system
- ATLAS software releases at SLAC(old static page)
- ATLAS datasets at SLAC
ATLAS Computing at CERN
ATLAS computing tricks ATLAS Environment at SLAC ATLAS releases at SLAC Avoiding repeating passwords for CVS and SVN CERN Office Computing Confluence Editors Copying RAW files from CASTOR to EOS How to update DQ2 client software How to update PANDA client Installing new ATLAS releases at SLAC Navigation Run batch jobs (updated 11-May-2018) SLAC Analysis Computing Facility SLAC Server (pcphuat27) Transferring large files Using the GRID at SLAC WebForum xrootd space