- Able to recover last year's analysis work. Will soon (next mtg) have plots of first results from GSI reanalysis.
- Need dE/dx tables in code to investigate deposited energy ratios. Benoit has tables implemented in C, or suggests use of G4.
- New software engineer will need time to come up to speed. Resources for her will include David Chamont and Zach Fewtrell.
- Benoit still owes documentation for EPAX but it is not high on his priority list (something about a beam test...)
- GSI paper: most comments inserted, essentially done. Any other comment still welcome but hurry, please!
- Andrey had vrvs problems, will present CRHeavyIonPrimary simulation results next meeting
- Mark is still working on "the document". Mostly outline, a few words.
Next vrvs meeting on 6 Dec (note: back to Tuesdays) at 10AM Eastern Standard time