FASTCopy Data Delivery
- LATTE run directories are "exported" to /nfs/data/LATTE on lat-btserver.cern.ch at the ends of the runs.
- A cron job on lat-btserver creates a tarball of the run directory and schedules it for FASTCopy'ing, then moves the directory to /nfs/data/DVD.
- Run-directory tarballs (<runid>.tar.gz) arrive in /nfs/farm/g/glast/u23/ISOC/glastops/Incoming on glastlnx06, and are moved to /nfs/farm/g/glast/u23/ISOC/Stage/Beamtest by the FASTCopy post-transfer command (/u/gl/glastops/Prod/bin/FC_Beamtest.sh).
- A cron job on glastlnx06 executes /u/gl/glastops/Prod/bin/RunDirs_DispatchBT.sh. This script:
- sources the file /afs/slac/g/glast/ground/PipelineConfig/BeamTest-tasks/configDispatch:
- checks for the existance of $sentinel_file, and exits if the file is found.
- if $sentinel_file does not exist, it unpacks the tarball to $outdir
- invokes $beamtestPlRoot/online/BeamTestLaunch.pl to inject the run into the pipeline
- The dispatch script writes to /nfs/farm/g/glast/u23/ISOC/glastops/dispatchRunDirsBT.log. This log file is "rolled over" by logrotate each day shortly after midnight, Pacific time.