- If you do not have a SLAC Windows or UNIX account and do not plan to obtain one, you can request a crowd account to access Confluence.
- If you do not see an item in the space list below you are looking for:
- it could be because you are not logged in, or
- you do not have the necessary permissions. To request additional privileges, please email email@example.com, and specify which section of Confluence you need access to.
- Need help logging in, or with something else with Confluence or JIRA? Check the FAQ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For general IT Help at SLAC: call the IT Service Desk at 650-926-4357 or go tohttps://slacprod.servicenowservices.com/gethelp.do
- Scientific Computing: https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/SCSPub/Home