TkrRecon Software Review (December 14, 2005)
- To review status of TkrRecon documentation
- To review status of TkrRecon related TDS documentation
- "Walk-through" of TkrRecon code
- Link to current TkrRecon DOxygen pages
- Link to current Event DOxygen pages
- Link to current TkrUtil DOxygen pages (does this need to be in the review??)
- Action Items from last review (September 4, 2002):
- Add comprehensive list of job options parameters to mainpage.h. Add description of test program.
- Reconsider "too big" cut on clusters: should there be one? If so, is this the right number? Is it the right style of cut?
- Provide separate text description of TkrComboPatRec (as has been done for some of the other TkrRecon code) since it is complex. One way or another, reduce size of the implementation file.
- Make access routines const. Give them names starting with "get"
- Check returned status codes.
- Get rid of literal constants buried in code.
- Consider implementing a scheme to get user-settable parameters from an XML file.
- Use iterators where appropriate.
- Don't use redundant dynamic_cast
- Reduce number of Linux compile errors.
- Remove to the attic the algorithms that are not used/maintained.
- What documentation needs updating?
- Does it make more sense to have "other" people look at the documentation?
- TDS classes - Tracy
- TkrUtil classes - Leon
- Clustering - Leon?
- Pattern Recognition - Bill
- Track Fit - Tracy
- Vertex - Johann