The analysis threads at the FSSC are the starting place for many people learning how to analyze Fermi data.
Pass 8 Updates
The FSSC is requesting help updating the threads for the Pass 8 release.
- Pass 8 composite thread
- Making a custom background template thread
- Revamping the GRB threads
- Update unbinned threads with a binned analysis
- Your idea here...
General Review of the Threads
- We need a review of all of the threads for content, correctness, and for Pass 8
- The FSSC will be doing this as well but we could do with input from the Science Groups.
- Division of Labor:
- Binned and Unbinned Analysis - AGN
- Extended Analysis and Pulsar Analysis - Galactic
- Upper Limit and Obssim - C&A
- Sun and Moon Templates - Diffuse
Plan of Attack:
We would like to hand some of this over to the science groups. Would be a good task for young and new members as a service to the project.
We will collect changes from you. If you plan to do extensive changes, ask us to provide a template to you.
Please use this page to organize (ie. put your name down) so we don't duplicate effort.