Louis Lyons' Fermi Lunch Talk, Oct 22, 2009
Score Test discussion
- Here is an email from Louis summarizing his discussion with John Rice and Peter Bickel (Berkeley Stat. Dept.) on score tests.
- A paper by Bickel, Kleijn and Rice using a score test in blind periodicity searches in gamma-ray data.
March 5 Meeting with Louis Lyons
On 5 March 2007, several GLAST/LAT members sited at SLAC had an informal meeting with Louis Lyons to discuss statistical issues relevant for GLAST/LAT data analysis.
- Automated Analysis of the GLAST Photon Data Stream Using Segmentation Techniques (Voronoi Tesselation, etc.) - Jeff Scargle
- Upper Limits on Sources and Spectral Lines discussion - Jeff et al.
- Maximum Likelihood Analysis for LAT Data (pdf) - Jim Chiang
- When the Likelihood Ratio Fails: Pilla, Loader, & Taylor - Pat Nolan
- What does the Statistics Committee at the CDF experiment at Fermilab do? (ppt) - Louis Lyons
Elliott Bloom, Jim Chiang, Johann Cohen-Tanugi, Seth Digel, Yvonne Edwards, Tune Kamae, Louis Lyons, Pat Nolan, Jay Norris, Jeff Scargle, Larry Wai, Ping Wang