1) Change the moot_key in glastops_acqsummary in the Oracle database.
- Setup an ISOC environment terminal and then run sqlplus \@isocflight to access the database. You will need standard pipeline maintainer permissions.
- For SQL commands, see: https://www-glast.stanford.edu/protected/mail/opsprob/10899.html
2) Change the config_fk (mootkey) in MOOD's Acq_summary in the MOOD/FMX MySQL database.
- To access the database, you will need to get a password from the secret/fpd/fermi/isoc vault. Richard may need to put in a ticket for you to get permission. In 2023, we used Steve Tether's account (tether) since the "magician" account is overpowered for what we need (it's basically the super-user account).
- For SQL commands, see https://www-glast.stanford.edu/protected/mail/opsprob/10898.html.