Would you like to help test Confluence and Jira updates? Please fill out the form here: https://forms.gle/5TbSqvYYCnTyyxSN7
1) Change the alias and mootkey in glastops_acqsummary (Oracle)
2) Change the config_fk (mootkey) in mood's Acq_summary (mySQL)
This will cause an error in the logs like:
MootSvc FATAL Hw key 8517 in data does not match hw key belonging to Moot Config #3063
This has happened in 2023, 2017, and 2013 due to a problem with an update to the hot strip mask on the satellite, e.g., the change was reverted but the pipeline was expecting the MOOT key for the new configuration. Following what was first done in 2013, the fix is to update the databases to change the MOOT key for the failed runs back to the old value and rollback the failures. Other stuff mentioned in the original thread doesn't seem necessary.
1) Change the moot_key in glastops_acqsummary in the Oracle database.
>>>>>>>> These will allow the analyses to run
3) Disable the MootSvc check with MootSvc.ExitOnFatal = false
>>>>>>>> Otherwise, the FATAL Hw Key error *will* occur
2) Change the config_fk (mootkey) in MOOD's Acq_summary in the MOOD/FMX MySQL database.
3) Rollback the affected deliveries
If they are in a Failed state, you can just do a standard rollback.
If findChunks is stuck, then bkill the process and wait for the reaper to get it. Most of them should then auto rollback without intervention.