Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Projects (see http://www-iepm.slac.stanford.edu/pinger/projects/)
- Resolve next graduates/RAs/visitors: Arshad, Les
- Umar tentative arrival Feb 17, 2008
- Next student probably in July/Aug 2008
- Umar is hiring RAs (3 people for MAGGIE for 2 years). Shahryar 7 Asif will apply, could be 6 or 7 people.
- Paper for Nepal can't get travel funding, investigating whether will accept paper without attendance: Shahryar
- Funding for registration fee acquired. Paper has been registered. Waiting for title of the proceedings and access to an online copy: Shahryar
- Paper on event diagnosis: Adnan
- Future plans Needs improving: Adnan
- There are now (1/12/08) 2 students working on diagnosis, and one on Network Weather Forecasting. If they turn out well, they will be introduced to SLAC.
- Hope for something in a few months
- HEC funding approved
- USAID proposal due 6/30/07### Troubles have delayed review from November to January
- Proposal to Cisco on TULIP: Shahryar
- Proposal to Cisco on perfSONAR (sent, await response): Les
- Progress Reports from NIIT
- Customized the net-weekly.pl script and deployed at NIIT (03/03/08): Umar
- Students to maintain rough drafts of their project descriptions at NIIT's wiki
- WIKI Account at SLAC
- Couldn't find details of resetting the password for shahryar's (confluence) wiki account. Applied for a new account.